As the story goes … in 1883, Henry Ziegland of Honey Grove, Texas broke off his engagement to Miss Maysie Tichnor. Understandably devastated … the young lady committed suicide. When Maysie’s brother heard the tragic news, he travelled to Ziegland’s farm … pulled out a pistol, shot Henry … and then shot himself!
However, Ziegland did not die! The bullet only grazed his face … and lodged itself into a nearby tree.
Some 20 years later, as Ziegland was chopping down a tree … he found the axe he was using couldn’t do the job! So … Henry bored a few holes into the tree and placed a small amount of dynamite into the holes. To be careful … he stepped about 50 feet away … and set off the explosion.
The bullet … (which had lodged itself into that same tree, 20 years earlier), was blown out of the tree … striking Ziegland in his left temple – and killing him, instantly!
So … what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, this story (or hoax) speaks to an incredible coincidence. And, speaking of coincidences … if you happen to be a fit for our latest role … it’s a fantastic coincidence you happened across this posting!
Our client’s organization is a well-known brand … famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
You’d be hard pressed to find a better organization to launch your sales career in the right direction.
Are you tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 month to 1 year of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will consider, accomplished Inside Sales professionals, looking to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: RICHMOND HILL
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- MUST HAVE: The desire to learn from the best and put in the effort to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience (B2B … not B2C)
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $60,000 (that’s no typo!)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $107,500 (uncapped)
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
- Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line reads; HENRY ZIEGLAND (RICHMOND HILL) 13I91
- Based on the description above … please tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.