On December 16, 1773 … members of the Sons of Liberty (American Colonists) came together and disguised themselves as Mohawk Indians. In protest against Britain’s Tea Act (high taxation of tea) … they boarded 3 trade ships and threw 340 crates of tea into the Boston Harbor. This event came to be known as – The Boston Tea Party.
In today’s money, the value of the tea they dumped would be more than $1,700,000 USD … and … it would have brewed more than 18 million cups of tea!
What does this have to with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said, Boston happens to be located in New England. And, it just so happens our US-based client is looking for a hunter sales professional … to help grow their presence across the New England region.
Match and Fable’s client has been a trusted name in the US Northeast for 30+ years – as a top-tier player in the landscape design, architecture and development industries. They are the ‘brains and brawn’ behind some of the areas’ most breathtaking designs in both the commercial and residential markets. And, with their fully-comprehensive, end-to-end service they boast a client focus unlike any other in the exterior esthetics space.
Our client is looking for a sales professional with 3 to 5+ years of B2B sales experience to expand their ever-growing organization and continue to do what they do best; – create beautiful things!
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DISTRICT MANAGER
TERRITORY: NEW ENGLAND AREA
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying and bringing on new business in the expanding market
- Attending social networking events
- Identifying and creating a list of Top target accounts in the region (new logos)
- Operating from a hybrid workspace, spending the majority of time on the road, in their territory, visiting prospective new clients and positioning services
- Providing a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and organization
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B sales with a focus on new business development
- A genuine HUNTER mentality
- ‘NICE-TO-HAVE: A background in landscaping or commercial landscaping, design/build construction … as well as key buyer/client relationships within the industry
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $75,000 (USD)
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $8,000 – $12,000 (USD) – uncapped
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $58,000 – $87,000 (USD) – uncapped
OTHER: company vehicle + cell phone + laptop + 401K + 3 weeks’ PTO + medical benefits
If you’re interested (and qualified) for this role … the ball is in your court.
- Email your resume to Sarina at; email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line reads; TEA PARTY #12I91
- Based on the job description … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.