Robert Craig Knievel, Jr. was born in 1938 and raised by his grandparents in Butte, Montana.
His early life included a mish-mash of occupations such as; professional hockey, the U.S. Army, copper mining and a stint as a petty criminal … dabbling in safe-cracking & hold-ups!
In 1965, he left the life of crime and pulled together a troupe called Evel Knievel’s Motorcycle Devils.
A New Year’s Eve motorcycle jumping stunt in 1967 would put him on the map … across the world.
The Caesar’s Palace fountain jump marked his longest attempt … at 141 feet.
Unfortunately … mechanical issues with his motorcycle resulted in a terrible crash … where Evel crushed his pelvis and broke his femur, hip, wrist and both ankles – not to mention a 4-week coma!
Evel’s career included numerous jumps including; Greyhound buses, live sharks and Snake River Canyon.
He retired in 1980 … having suffered nearly 40 broken bones over his career.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing really.
That said … while our client isn’t looking for anyone to risk their lives … they are looking for an Account Manager in Maidenhead, UK … who can be just as spectacular … when it comes to delighting their clients!
POSITION: ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE (SaaS)
LOCATION: MAIDENHEAD, UK
Our global client is the fastest growing software company in their space – period!
And … over the past few years … they’ve left their competitors in the dust.
Their client base is a laundry list of prominent global organizations … and it’s growing at a wicked clip!
Based from their corporate UK office in Maidenhead, the Account Manager is the primary contact for clients and is tasked with developing long-term relationships. Understanding client needs and ensuring satisfaction, client expansion and renewals are the key mandates of this role.
- Operate as primary point of contact for all matters relating to assigned client portfolio
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction with company’s solutions and services
- Perform Client Reviews, identify opportunities for improvement and manage engagements
- Expand and develop existing client relationships resulting in renewals and expansion sales
- Ensure client engagement in company software and solutions
- Act with a ‘client-first’ attitude, ensuring all clients are trained to use software and features
- Prioritize, manage and resolve client requests
- Flawless English communications (a second language would be a wonderful plus)
- 5 years’ experience working with Enterprise level clientele, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Accountable for results and deliverables, able to work independently and proactively
- Solid commercial process knowledge
BASE SALARY: £45,000 – £50,000
BONUS: up to £25,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: £70,000 – £75,000
OTHER: health insurance + pension + health + dental + death & service benefit + life insurance + vacation
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads EVEL KNIEVEL – 6G91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.