A Pit Boss is the person who oversees employees working in a casino pit.
Their job is to manage and monitor all floormen, dealers and players within their pit.
While ‘Floormen’ generally handle minor issues … serious discrepancies fall to the Pit Boss to straighten out. Ultimately … it’s up to the Pit Boss to make sure things run smoothly … and metrics are where they need to be!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all.
That said … our client is looking for a Pit Boss (of sorts) to help them take their brokerage to the next level!
POSITION: SALES MANAGER
OFFICE: HAMILTON, ONTARIO
INDUSTRY: REAL ESTATE
Our client is a highly-respected brokerage in Hamilton. They offer home buyers and sellers expertise in all aspects of real estate.
Based from their Head Office in Hamilton … you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day leadership, training and inspiration of 25+ real estate agents. This includes coaching and development, managing and achieving team targets … and reporting metrics to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop, lead and train a team of 25+ real estate agents across the Greater Hamilton Area
- Via 1:1 meetings … ensure team focuses on key metrics on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Maximize the team’s efficiency – via direct coaching and interaction
- Maintain and develop relationships within all areas of the business
- Business Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3 to 5 years of successful sales leadership … managing large teams
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead sales professionals, to achieve their full sales potential
- A high level of commitment and drive
- Strong competitive consciousness (with the ability to coach a high-performing sales team)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $80,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $105,000 – $110,000
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads PIT BOSS – 16F91 – MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.