Hugh John Lofting was born in Maidenhead, UK on January 14, 1886.
And, while he studied to be a Civil Engineer … he is famous for creating the classic children’s books, centered around the character of Doctor Dolittle.
Doctor Dolittle was a doctor who disregarded human patients in favour of animals, with whom he could speak!
Apparently … the character originally “came to life” in the letters Lofting would write to his children while he was in British Army trenches … during World War I.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
Match and Fable’s latest role happens to be based in Lofting’s place of birth … but the successful candidate certainly won’t ‘do little’.
In fact, they’ll do a lot … helping our client’s organization continue their epic growth!
POSITION: SALES DEVELOPMENT REP (LEAD GENERATION)
REPORTS TO: GLOBAL SALES DIRECTOR
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE SALES (SaaS)
LOCATION: MAIDENHEAD, UK
Our global client is the fastest growing software company in their space – period!
And … over the past few years … they’ve left their competitors in the dust.
Their client base is a laundry list of prominent global organizations … and it’s growing at a wicked clip! They’re set for explosive growth … and need some help getting there!
That’s where we come in … and that’s where you come in!
Based from their corporate UK office in Maidenhead, the Sales Development Rep will be the ‘right-hand’ of the Enterprise Sales Executive … helping them promote the company’s SaaS solution, in a business development / lead generation capacity.
- Drive new revenue opportunities via inside sales efforts – (typically at F1000 level)
- Work hand-in-hand with Enterprise Sales Executive to support their efforts
- Conduct an intense daily effort of outbound prospecting calls + emails
- Book qualified meetings for Enterprise Sales Executive – their success is your success!
- Attend tradeshows and networking events to help drive the business forward
- 1 – 2 years of successful Inside Sales / Sales Development / “hunter-type” experience
- A genuine hunter mentality + super driven + ultra-collaborative
- Understanding of CRM and diligent in maintaining accurate records
- Ability to travel to regional trade shows (2 to 3 / quarter)
- Driven – not the type of person who waits for the Marketing Department to send qualified leads
BASE SALARY: £40,000 – £45,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: £32,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: £77,000 (again … uncapped)
OTHER: health insurance + pension + travel expenses (obviously)
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads DOLITTLE – 17F91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.