Did you know … the most traditional of piñata styles is the star with seven points?
Each cone represents 1 of the 7 Deadly Sins.
And … while the sole objective is to get to the candy … the game is actually riddled with all kinds of symbolism.
The blindfolded player with the stick represents faith trying to destroy evil … (faith is blind, right)?
The piñata symbolizes hope (hanging over our heads … looking up to the heavens with anticipation).
Finally, the smashed piñata represents charity … (as it rains down with candy for everyone)!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
Well … nothing really.
That said … our client is looking for a talented Lead Generation Manager to join their team … and “smash” the manner in which lead generation has been conducted in the past! They think it’s time for a multi-pronged approach that doesn’t rely solely on “hammering the phone”!
POSITION: LEAD GENERATION MANAGER
REPORTS TO: SENIOR DIRECTOR
LOCATION: TORONTO, ONTARIO
INDUSTRY: MEDIA + CPG
Our client provides an innovative business model, offering custom and cross functional solutions to multi-national brands … across numerous industries.
Offering a great culture + flexible work hours … they are in need of a Lead Generation Manger to work closely with Sales and Marketing to generate leads for new business opportunities that the sales team can develop into new clientele.
- Be the LinkedIn Navigator expert and leverage LinkedIn and other platforms to find new ways to educate + inform prospective clients about the company’s value proposition
- Reach out to potential leads via phone, LinkedIn, email … + any other creative ways you can come up with
- Stay informed on market trends, such as; seasonal shifts + channel + category trends
- Identify decision makers and initiate the sales process for sales and marketing
- Determine strategic sales approaches and navigate internal networks to find warm connections to targets
- Maintain + expand company’s database of prospects
- Work with outside sales representatives to pursue key accounts + attend tradeshows and events
- MUST: Strong knowledge & experience with LinkedIn Navigator, Google Alerts, Salesforce and MS Office
- MUST: Analytical + Problem Solving + Strategic Thinking skills
- MUST: Impeccable communication skills + business acumen
BASE SALARY: $55,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $15,000 – $20,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $70,000 – $75,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; PIÑATA – MTCHFBL24E91
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.