In 1829, William “Red” Hill, Jr., went over the Niagara Falls in a barrel.
Some 72 years later … Annie Edson Taylor followed suit … in a barrel of her very own.
And, while Annie successfully accomplished the incredible feat, “Red” wasn’t as fortunate … and met his demise.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … our newest client is looking for someone who can also rise to a challenge … and make a ‘splash’ of their own as a QA – Product Release professional.
POSITION: QUALITY ASSURANCE – PRODUCT RELEASE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF QUALITY ASSURANCE + COMPLIANCE
LOCATION: RICHMOND HILL
Our client is a professional chemicals provider for compounding pharmacies.
They focus on the import, packaging, re-labeling and testing of API services.
Due to expansion …. They’re looking for a Quality Assurance professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance and Compliance … the QA – Product Release professional will assist with the overall quality process, ensuring documentation, packing + labelling is up-to-date, as per Health Canada + FDA guidelines.
- Track inbound + outbound API shipments … for review and release
- Ensure facility is ‘up to snuff’ – performing environmental monitoring, maintaining warehouse temperature conditions, pest control services and conducting freezer testing
- Provide oversight of activities to ensure compliance with GxPs
- Prepare key quality documentation (deviations, change control, batch records, and CAPA documentation)
- Label controls – maintain NDCs, review and approve labels for packaging
- Maintain and issue documents for repackaging
- Liaise with internal groups to ensure investigations + root cause analysis for non-compliance issues
- Assist in compliance audits within departments + prepare result reports for Director of QA
- Oversee compliance with internal training process
- Investigate non-conformances … ensuring recurrence is prevented + participate in GMP audits
- MUST: 1 year of experience in a QA investigative role (in food or pharmaceutical industry)
- MUST: Thorough knowledge of GMP, ISO: 9001 and GxP
- MUST: Strong attention to detail + excellent written and oral communication skills
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience in Stability Studies, Cleaning Validation and Lab testing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $55,000
OTHER: 100% medical & dental benefits + 3 weeks’ vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; ANNIE EDSON TAYLOR – 24E91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.