Back in 1978 … Luxembourg’s entry into the Eurovision Contest was a song titled … “Parlez-vous français?” It was performed in French, by the Spanish disco duo – Baccara.
As far as the contest was concerned … they didn’t do so great … placing 7th in a field of 20 entries.
That said … it ended up being one of the year’s best-selling entries, reaching #8 in Sweden, #18 in Austria, #21 in West Germany and #30 on the Dutch singles charts!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … not much, really!
That said … we’re on the hunt for a Customer Service Rep in Calgary … and they will need to “parlez français” … (as well as English)!
POSITION: BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
REPORTS TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD
LOCATION: CALGARY, ALBERTA
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE (SaaS)
Our client is the fastest growing software company in their space!
We placed an Enterprise Sales Executive with them 7 weeks ago … and our phone just rang – again!
Over the past few years … our global client has left their competitors in the dust.
Their client base is a laundry list of prominent global organizations … and it’s growing at a wicked clip!
They’re set for explosive growth … and need some help getting there!
They’ve asked Match and Fable to work our magic again … and find them a BILINGUAL Customer Service Rep for their Calgary-based office.
- Prioritize and resolve complex issues with focus on client experience
- Provide professional support to all clientele via telephone, email and chat
- Verify details on regulatory documents and update interactions in CRM system
- Support and explain client billing and subscription terms
- Provide outbound follow-up, via phone and email
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- PREFERRED: Call center experience
- MUST HAVE: Excellent communication skills in both – French & English (written and oral)
- MUST HAVE: 1-2 years’ experience as a Customer Service Rep
- MUST HAVE: Working PC knowledge, (Windows preferred) and related applications
- MUST HAVE: Interpersonal and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, and attention to detail
- MUST HAVE: Able to learn and apply new information / skills and an affinity for learning online software
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000
OTHER: 100% medical & dental benefits + 3 weeks’ vacation + RRSP (match up to 4%)
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; PARLEZ-VOUS FRANÇAIS? – 22E91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.