Plate spinning is a ‘circus manipulation art’ where a person spins numerous plates atop long poles … without letting them crash to the ground. The process requires flawless concentration and measured movements!
The Guinness World Record for plate spinning is held by David Spathaky.
Mr. Spathaky successfully spun an astounding 108 plates, simultaneously … in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1996.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … our client is looking for a Plate Spinner of their own!
They are open to new graduates, looking for their chance to take their first step into the corporate world. You will learn their business and be tasked with managing multiple responsibilities … in a fast-paced culture.
You bring the passion and the hustle … and they’ll teach you how it’s done!
POSITION: PRODUCT SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: MARKETING MANAGER
INDUSTRY: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Product Specialist is responsible for product management support across the organization. This individual will assist in all facets of product management and work closely with sales, operations, purchasing to prepare formal quotes for non-standard and larger client opportunities. Will also act as a specialist for strategic digital and industrial product lines.
- Manage and update digital and industrial product contracts alongside the sales team
- Participate in the sales cycle of strategic accounts by helping prepare proposals, quotes and contracts
- Research competitive landscape, ensuring company is at forefront of industry trends & client requirements
- Prospect and qualify target clients matching particular profiles, to build future sales territories & verticals
- Collect data from multiple suppliers to compare product specs, availability, pricing and lead times
- Source diversified/non-standard products, when required, via key vendor relationships
- Champion specialized initiatives and projects
- Post-secondary education
- Deadly communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle a wide range of various responsibilities
- A passion for winning … combined with an inquisitive mind
- Organized and creative with innate training skills
- NICE TO HAVE: 1 year of sales or marketing experience (in a B2B environment)
BASE SALARY: $45,000
BONUS POTENTIAL: $5,000 – $10,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $50,000 – $55,000
OTHER: benefits, cell allowance, vacation
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line reads; PLATE SPINNER – 6E91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Sabrina … why you are a fit!
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)