It’s one of the world’s greatest mysteries. What came first … the Chicken or the Egg?
Once we graduate from school … we’re all looking for an opportunity to “prove” ourselves. Companies want experience … yet no one will give you the opportunity to gain that experience … UNTIL NOW!
But what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … a lot, actually!
If a sales career is what you desire … but you aren’t interested in 100% commissioned roles … here’s your chance!
Our client looking for an Inside Sales Representative to be based in Mississauga and recognizes that while new graduates have limited experience … certain characteristics are often strong indicators of success in sales.
As such … they’ve asked Match and Fable to find candidates who’ve demonstrated a competitive nature and have a “don’t quit” attitude. If that’s you … let’s talk.
POSITION: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
INDUSTRY: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will uncover new business opportunities while increasing spend with existing clients. This individual will spend the first 6 months learning all the company products and service offerings and training as a sales generalist within the Inside Sales group.
This is an entry-level sales role designed to teach, mold and sharpen sales skills and business acumen. And, when it comes to commissions and earning potential (uncapped) … the sky’s the limit!
- Prospect and secure new accounts across the territory … via Inside Sales efforts
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new opportunities and an active network of high potential targets
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the entire suite of product lines and service offerings
- Full-cycle sales process from prospecting through to closing … and post sales
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must be naturally inquisitive and have the drive and ability to work independently
- NICE TO HAVE: 1 year of B2B sales experience
BASE SALARY: $40,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $7,500 – $20,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $47,500 – $60,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits, cell allowance, vacation
QUALIFIED? Then there are 4 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Sabrina Galli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of email reads; THE ‘CHICKEN OR EGG’ 6E91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Sabrina why you’re a fit for this position.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)