If you live to be 80 years old … your odds of being struck by lightning once, are roughly 1 in 12,000. The odds of being struck twice? Well, now you’re looking at about 1 in 9,000,000!
However, in the case of Roy Cleveland Sullivan … these odds did not apply!
Now, while you’ve likely never heard of Mr. Sullivan … his story is truly unbelievable!
Sullivan served as a US Park Ranger at Shenandoah National Park in Virginia.
Over the span of 35 years (1942 to 1977) … Roy was struck by lightning – a total of 7 different times.
And … as improbable as it was … he lived to tell each tale!
Sadly … while he managed to survive 7 bolts of lightning … he ultimately met his demise by virtue of a self-inflicted gun-shot wound.
So … what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … if you’ve got what it takes to perform in this role … you may have just caught lightning in a bottle!
Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Executive for their Markham office. You must be an ‘A’ player … with both personality and ambition … as well as the desire to make a real impact on the business.
POSITION: INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
- Manage inbound client enquiries via phone and email (50%)
- Proactively target a list of accounts to promote the company’s offering via outbound sales (20%)
- Receive and process orders while updating Salesforce CRM, to document interactions (15%)
- Process invoices and issue credits & co-ordinate, track and expedite deliveries (15%)
- Maintain current clientele with a keen focus on expanding the business
- Grow relationships with key vendors, by delivering an optimum client experience
- Qualify prospects via needs analysis / needs-based selling
- Provide highest level of customer service and represent company at trade shows and industry functions
- Perform some outside sales activities
- 2+ years’ inside sales experience
- Proven track record of successful inside sales experience
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to sell strategically
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM
- A naturally persuasive personality … with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to travel to client locations and industry events (10% – 20% travel required)
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented
BASE SALARY: $55,000 – $60,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $85,000 – $90,000
OTHER: excellent benefits + cellphone + rrsp
If you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court.
This is what happens next;
1. Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ensure subject line reads; LIGHTNING STRIKES – 20B91MTCHFBL
3. Don’t send a previously prepared, generic email. Stand out … & grab our attention!
4. Based on the job description … tell Mark what makes you a legitimate contender