Anthony Gatto was born in Manhattan, New York in April 1973.
At age 8 … he made his first appearance … on ABC’s “That’s Incredible” television show.
By the age of 10 … Mr. Gatto was performing in Las Vegas.
And … he would go on to star in 2 Cirque Du Soleil shows – Koozå (2007-2009) and La Nouba (2010-2012).
He holds 11 world records for juggling.
Gatto has juggled eleven rings … as many as nine balls … and as many eight clubs.
To put it in perspective … there is only one man who has juggled 8 clubs for a total of 16 catches … and that man was … Anthony Gatto!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … Match and Fable’s Zafreen Kassam in looking for a Senior Business Analyst with the ability to ‘juggle’ multiple projects … as a key member of our client’s Project Management Team.
POSITION: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, IT STRATEGY & PLANNING
LOCATION: NORTH YORK / VAUGHAN
INDUSTRY: HEALTH CARE
The Senior Business Analyst supports the execution of projects within the Project Management Office by providing analytical insight on business requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Research & analysis to define business requirements and processes to resolve of complex business issues
- Identification of process gaps and improvements … to current processes
- Build repository of core business processes for on-going project reference
- Develop core project deliverables including business case, project charter, scoping, requirements analysis, needs assessments, communication plans, training plans and test plan creation
- Investigate and analyze problems and business requirements via data analysis, research, interviews, meetings and testing activities
- Recommend potential solutions/approaches to address business needs
- Determine impacts of change on all systems and processes
- Prepare defined scope and detailed requirement documents (ensuring documents are clear + concise)
- Ensure requirement reviews are conducted with Subject Matter Experts, testers and stakeholders
- Assist in development of user acceptance test plans, matrices … and expected results
- Provide accurate and timely input based on knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Provide recommendations for improvements; develop templates and guidelines … as required
- Ensure Project Manager and management team are kept informed, and issues are escalated, appropriately
- Mentor and coach Business Analyst
- MUST HAVE: 8+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- MUST HAVE: IT Knowledge and Development background
- MUST HAVE: Degree or Diploma in Business (or related discipline)
- MUST HAVE: MS Office + Project + Visio software (High proficiency with Excel required)
- MUST HAVE: Solid understanding of project management techniques, including requirements analysis, business process modelling and using real-time analytical and formal modelling tools
- MUST HAVE: Stellar verbal and written communication and confident leadership skills
- MUST HAVE: Ability to ask ‘the right questions’ even though you’re not an SME on project matter
- NICE TO HAVE: CBAP certification – (knowledge of formal business process improvement)
- MUST HAVE: Ability to work collaboratively and ‘juggle’ multiple concurrent assignments
- NICE TO HAVE: Strong life cycle solution delivery an asset
- NICE TO HAVE: Pharmaceutical Industry or Supply Chain experience. (Ops, Planning, Logistics, Distribution and Warehousing)
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $85,000
MBO: up to 7.5%
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $75,000 – $90,000
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; JUGGLER – 13B91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.