“Whenever there’s trouble … we’re there on the double … we’re the Bloodhound Gang.
If you’ve got the crime … we’ve got the time … we’re the Bloodhound Gang!”
Back in the 80’s … The Bloodhound Gang was a mini-series that aired during the last 5 minutes of a PBS program called “3-2-1 Contact”.
It was about three teenagers who solved crimes.
My sister Manda and I would sprint home from school to make sure we caught those last 5 minutes! Each episode inevitably ended with a cliff-hanger … until the crime was amazingly solved!
Nothing was more frustrating than when the “3-2-1 Contact” episode ran too long and the announcer would say … “The Bloodhound Gang will not air today”!
We were devastated having to wait 24 more hours to find out if the crime would be solved.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role? Well … nothing really.
That said … our client is a big player in the security / static guarding space … and they’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join “the gang”!
The Senior Account Manager will manage select, strategic accounts and ensure retention while mining for “share of wallet” opportunities. The primary focus of the role is to keep clients happy!
Our client will only consider candidates with experience in the static guarding industry.
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
INDUSTRY: STATIC GUARDING
- Work with one goal in mind … to retain company’s valued clientele and earn their loyalty
- Develop strategies to become a trusted advisor with existing clientele
- Respond to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs from existing clientele
- Monitor operational excellence and fulfillment of SLAs
- 5+ years sales experience with the Static Guarding industry
- Track record of success with respect to client retention
- Ability to excel under pressure, tight deadlines and managing changing / multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience conducting presentations and dealing with corporate level executives
BASE SALARY: $90,000 – $110,000
MBO: up to 10% of base salary
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $99,000 – $121,000
OTHER: benefits + car package
If you’re qualified for this role … please follow the 3 steps below.
1. Sed your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; THE ‘BLOODHOUND GANG’ ROLE – (14L81MTCHFBL).
3. Based on the job description … explain specifically … what makes you a contender.