Howard Hill was born November 13, 1899 in Wilsonville, Alabama.
The consummate athlete … he excelled at football, baseball and basketball while attending Auburn University.
His real passion though … was archery.
Often referred to as the “World’s Greatest Archer” … Howard is the only person to ever win 196 archery tournaments, in a row.
He also set a world record for the furthest flight shot – at just over 357 meters!
Having hunted and killed more than 2,000 animals with his long bow … Howard’s biggest achievement was becoming the first white man to kill an elephant with a bow and arrow.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said … if you are a hunter in the Transportation industry and have OTR, FTL, LTL experience … let’s talk!
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
OFFICE: GTA NORTH (SIGNIFICANT HOME OFFICE FLEXIBILITY)
INDUSTRY: 3PL, OTR, FTL, LTL
Match and Fable’s client delivers a refreshing twist to an established industry.
They’re looking for a sales professional who can take advantage of their ‘game-changing’ software solution and rise above selling strictly on price.
Once you lay your eyes on their proprietary technology solution … you’ll easily recognize the opportunities it will afford in the market.
- Target, develop and maintain OTR FTL, LTL and courier business
- Prospect for leads … build a pipeline … and close business
- Anticipate client requirements and meet their needs in a professional manner
- Provide service to delight your clientele
- Mine for additional business opportunities within the existing client base
- You must be a hunter!
- Industry specific designations/certifications – a strong asset
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with 3PL transportation or brokerage sales
- Solid understanding of North American transportation industry including highway (domestic and cross border), courier and logistics
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $120,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $25,000 (uncapped + evergreen)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $105,000 – $145,000
OTHER: car allowance + cellphone allowance + benefits + accelerators on commission
PLEASE NOTE: Commission program is ‘evergreen” … meaning, as long as the client remains a client, you earn commission … forever, and ever … amen!
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Mark needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘HOWARD HILL’ ROLE – MTCHFBL-16G81
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.