If you’re a golfer … you may already know this … but just in case you don’t … keep reading.
In Pineville, North Carolina … there is an association called The National Hole-in-One Registry. www.nationalholeinoneregistry.com
To date … nearly 65,000 golfers have registered their incredible feat on the site.
When it comes to the likelihood of an average golfer accomplishing a hole-in-one … the odds are 12,000 to 1.
So … what does this have to do with my latest role? Not much, really.
That said … Match and Fable’s latest search is based in Thompson, Manitoba.
For those of you who don’t know … the population of Thompson is about 13,000.
So … you could say we’re kinda looking for a “hole-in-one” on this search!
Our client is a global security company. They help their clients mitigate risk … allowing them to focus on their core service offering. We’re looking for an Operations Manager who will manage the local operation and P&L.
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
INDUSTRY: SECURITY (STATIC GUARDING)
LOCATION: THOMPSON, MANITOBA
- Direct responsibility for the security operations at a key client site
- Develop and foster relationships with client while ensuring flawless operations
- Manage work schedules to guarantee proper coverage of site
- Recruit and train security guards, as required
- Coach existing team of front line staff (3 to 4 employees)
- Experience as an Operations Manager with direct accountability for the operations of a business
- A hands-on leadership-style
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Effective tactical (short term) and strategic (big picture) thinker
- High level of integrity and business acumen
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $70,000
If you’re qualified for this role … “the ball is in your court”.
- Email your resume to Mark at; email@example.com
- Ensure subject line reads; THE “LONG SHOT” ROLE – 11G81-MTCHFBL
- Based on the job description … tell Mark how you fit.