It’s the age-old conundrum.
What came first … the chicken or the egg?
Once we graduate from school … we’re all looking for a chance to prove our worth (and make some money)!
Companies want experience … yet no one will give you the opportunity to gain that experience … UNTIL NOW!
If a sales career is what you desire … but you aren’t interested in 100% commissioned roles or working for a sub-par organization … this is your chance!
Our client has a track-record of shaping strong sales professionals.
And … they recognize that while new graduates have limited experience … certain characteristics can often be strong indicators of success in sales.
As such … they’ve asked Sabrina Galli of Match and Fable to help them find candidates who demonstrate a competitive nature … coupled with a ‘don’t quit’ attitude.
By the way … they’re open to Inside Sales professionals looking to step out from behind the desk … and jump into an outside role.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: KITCHENER / WATERLOO -or- WINDSOR -or- DURHAM REGION
INDUSTRY: MARKETING / ADVERTISING
Our client is a well-oiled team of professional, energetic and goal-oriented individuals who help clients develop and execute pin-point marketing strategies. The data and tools at the sales person’s disposal is truly top-shelf!
Based in your respective territory … you will seek out clients and help them with their marketing strategies.
This role involves short-term sales activity with a 1 to 2-month sales cycle and the ability to develop and implement long-term strategies to ensure client retention and continue building future business relationships.
- Establish and build account relationships with key decision makers – across all departments
- Achieve sales targets for new business and renewals
- Develop unique strategies (short and long term) to meet the goals of clients in your territory
- Live and exude the company’s core values
- MUST HAVE: 6 months to 1 year of sales experience (inside or outside sales)
- MUST HAVE: Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Fluent in English
- Capable of achieving targets via self-motivation, tenacity and determination
- Strong communication skills … comfortable making cold calls … & setting-up appointments
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
BASE SALARY: $33,000 – $36,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $18,000 – $30,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $50,000 – $66,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: car allowance + vacation + benefits
INTERESTED? There are 4 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Sabrina Galli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘CHICKEN & EGG ROLE – 15E81MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)