If you know anything about the mid-80’s … you must’ve heard of Max Headroom!
For those of you who haven’t … Max Headroom was the world’s first computer-generated, virtual TV host.
Interestingly enough … the computer technology that existed at the time wasn’t advanced enough to achieve the desired effect … so Max’s computer-generated appearance was actually achieved with prosthetic make up (that took more than 4 hours to apply) and backgrounds that were actually hand drawn!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … not much really.
That said … Kelly Meadows is looking for a ‘host’ of sorts (definitely not virtual) for her client located in Oakville!
POSITION: MEDICAL OFFICE COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
LOCATION: OAKVILLE, ONTARIO
INDUSTRY: DERMATOLOGY & PLASTIC SURGERY
Our client is a leader in dermatology & plastic surgery. They’ve asked Kelly Meadows to assist them in their search for a supportive professional to join their growing team in Oakville, Ontario.
This is a full-time permanent role, a great opportunity to work in a world-renowned facility, many incentive perks offered with this role as well as a competitive pay.
This role provides an opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Ensure that a medical facility is providing high quality care services
- Acting as the ‘front face’ of the clinic and in-taking clients keeping a high standard of patient flow
- Conduct administrative duties (answering phone calls, emails etc …) in an accurate / efficient manner
- Coordinate appointments, follow-up visits and patient flow
- Maintain excellent patient care; refer questions to appropriate medical personnel, as required
- Administer and manage OHIP billing and manage financial activities
- Ensure adequate inventory of the clinic OTC products
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on clinic’s products and treatments; provide patient education, as needed
- Adhere to company culture, foster a positive work environment
- Network and maintain professional relationships with external stakeholders
- Support other staff and physicians
- 2-5 years’ experience in a medical or clinic or related field
- College diploma in Medical Office Administration or related
- Exceptional administrative and customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office software and EMR Nextech systems
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health guidelines and OHIP billing process
HOURLY WAGE: $20.10 per hour + bonus (Monday to Friday days)
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘MAX HEADROOM’ ROLE – 19D81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)