The Ghost Pepper has two primary uses in Northern India.
As you’d imagine, it is used as a spice for cooking … but you may find its lesser known use far more interesting.
While most of the world doesn’t need to protect itself from wild elephants … the residents of Northern India are not quite as fortunate, in that regard!
In order to defend themselves from these immense creatures, standing nearly 10 feet tall and weighing as much as 8 tons … locals smear ghost pepper ‘sauce’ all over their fences to keep the animals at bay!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said … our client is looking for a sales professional to bring some real business development ‘heat’ to their Quebec territory.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: VP, SALES
TERRITORY: QUEBEC (HOME BASED OFFICE IN MONTREAL AREA)
INDUSTRY: LOYALTY & INCENTIVES
SELLING TO: AUTOMOTIVE DEALERS
If you love being micro-managed by your sales manager … this job isn’t for you.
Direction, support and training is abundant … apron strings, are not!
This position is based from a home office in the Montreal region and reports to the VP, Sales (based in Toronto).
The primary function of this role is to call on (and sell to) Auto Dealers across the province of Quebec.
My client is looking for a self-driven candidate who enjoys a business development role.
- Target automotive dealerships across Quebec (primarily in the Greater Montreal area)
- Develop custom programs for targets that meet their key business objectives
- Negotiate contract terms to sign new partners
- Prepare key account plans and manage new and existing client relationships
- MUST HAVE: 5 years of B2B sales experience (hunting)
- MUST HAVE: University degree or equivalent education
- BIG PLUS: Knowledge of loyalty and incentive industry
- EXTREMELY NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling into the automotive dealer market
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $60,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $50,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $100,000 – $110,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: home office + benefits
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘GHOST PEPPER’ ROLE – 23A81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please explain how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.