Did you know the term ‘plastic surgery’ actually has nothing to do with plastic?
The word plastic comes from the Greek, ‘plasikos’ – which means … ‘to mold or shape’.
Originally … specialists in these techniques focused on reconstructing damaged body parts rather than cosmetic augmentation.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … not much really … but check out the summary below … and you’ll easily see the connection!
POSITION: PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, CLINIC SERVICES
TERRITORY: OAKVILLE, ONTARIO
Kelly Meadows of Match and Fable is searching for a support professional to join her client’s team in Oakville. This is a full-time permanent role and a great opportunity to work in a world-renowned facility known for specializing in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
There are many perks offered with this role, as well as the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Ensure medical facility is providing high quality care services
- Acting as the front face of the clinic and in-taking clients keeping a high standard of patient flow
- Conduct administrative duties (answering phone calls, emails) in an efficient manner
- Coordinate appointments, follow-up visits and patient flow
- Maintain excellent patient care; refer questions to appropriate medical personnel
- Administer and manage OHIP billing and manage financial activities
- Ensure adequate inventory of the clinic OTC products
- Stay up-to-date on clinic’s products and treatments; provide patient education
- Adhere to company culture, foster a positive work environment
- Network and maintain professional relationships with external stakeholders
- Support other allied staff and physicians
- 2-5 years’ experience in a dermatology clinic or related field
- Knowledge of aesthetics or related healthcare
- College diploma in Medical Office Administration or related
- Exceptional administrative and customer service skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office software and EMR
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health guidelines and OHIP billing process
HOURLY WAGE: $20 per hour + bonus
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘PLASIKOS’ ROLE – 15A81
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.