Michael Bublé was born in Burnaby, BC, on September 9, 1975.
In 2009 … during an interview with Oprah Winfrey … Michael admitted to sleeping with a bible as a teenager … praying that one day, he would become a famous singer!
Similar to many, young Canadian boys … his passion for hockey was strong … but he eventually realized that as much as he adored the game … he would never become a pro … and play for his beloved Vancouver Canucks.
Good thing he wasn’t … or the world may never have had the chance to hear this modern day crooner!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
Well … nothing really.
That said … this role is located in Michael’s hometown … so there’s your connection … (albeit a small one)!
POSITION: PHARMACY ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, PHARMACY SERVICES
LOCATION: BURNABY, BC
The Pharmacy Assistant supports the Pharmacists and Registered Pharmacy Technicians in the preparation of prescriptions, maintenance of drug inventory and management of cash control systems.
This individual will coordinate departmental quality assurance and other customer-focused services.
- Assist Pharmacist and Registered Pharmacy Technician to fill prescriptions
- Assist patients picking up prescriptions
- Enter, scan and process prescriptions using Kroll Pharmacy software
- Maintain accurate data in pharmacy files and computer drives
- Verify customers receives correct prescriptions
- Maintain workflow through effective task prioritization and teamwork
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers
- Order, receive and maintain inventory of medications
- Prepare and process billings, claims, disbursements and related documents
- Review invoices and other documentation
- 1+ years’ experience working as a Pharmacy Assistant and Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a busy team environment
- Kroll software or equivalent software experience, required
- Pharmacy Assistant Diploma, preferred
HOURLY WAGE: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
OTHER: benefits + pension plan
There are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘MICHAEL BUBLE’ ROLE – 15L71MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.