Robert Craig Knievel, Jr. was born in 1938 and raised by his grandparents in the mining town of Butte, Montana. His early career was a mish-mash of occupations including; pro hockey, the U.S. Army, copper mining and even a stint as a petty criminal … where he dabbled in safe-cracking & hold-ups!
In 1965, he left the life of crime and pulled together a troupe called Evel Knievel’s Motorcycle Devils.
His ‘thing’ was motorcycle jumping … and his New Year’s Eve stunt in 1967 put him ‘on the map’ … the world over.
The Caesar’s Palace fountain jump would mark his longest attempt … at 141 feet.
Unfortunately … mechanical issues with his motorcycle resulted in a terrible crash … where Evel crushed his pelvis and broke his femur, hip, wrist and both ankles – not to mention the 4-week coma!
Evel’s career would include numerous jumps including; Greyhound buses, live sharks and Snake River Canyon.
He retired in 1980 … having suffered nearly 40 broken bones over his career.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing really.
That said … while our client isn’t looking for you to risk your life … they are looking for an Account Executive who can be just as thrilling and spectacular when it comes to their sales results!
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Account Executive will call on both established and new target clientele in their GTA EAST territory.
You will sell a complete suite of ‘cutting-edge’ solutions including; Lockers, Shelving and Storage.
Now … you may be wondering how Lockers, Shelving and Storage can possibly be considered ‘cutting-edge’.
Trust us … when you see the applications and ingenuity behind this company’s products … you’ll be shocked!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT SALES
OFFICE: HOME OFFICE (IN GTA)
INDUSTRY: STORAGE + DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
PRIMARY TERRITORY: MARKHAM, WHITBY, PICKERING, AJAX, OSHAWA, PARRY SOUND, HUNTSVILLE
SECONDARY TERRITORY: BELLEVILLE, TRENTON, NAPANEE
- Create and action a sales strategy to penetrate territory and secure new business
- Maintain a high level of targeted sales activity – to build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Become an expert with respect to the company’s products and services
- Understand client needs, develop appropriate solutions and articulate via comprehensive project proposals
- Project Management – to ensure the successful and profitable completion of projects
- 3 – 5 years of full cycle, B2B sales experience … in a hunter role
- Experience identifying, calling on and presenting to senior management decision makers
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and elite level time management and communication skills
- Able to work with mathematical concepts (pricing, margins, costs, measurements, fractions, percentages)
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $70,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (YEAR 1): $100,000 – $110,000
OTHER: benefits + car allowance + home office
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1st – Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd – Ensure your subject line reads; THE ‘EVEL KNIEVEL’ ROLE – (20.K.17.MTCHFBL).
3rd – Don’t send a generic email … where you simply change the “Dear Insert Name” portion.
4th – Based on the job description … tell Sabrina specifically what makes you a fit for this role.