When it comes to famous ‘sidekicks’ in pop-culture … there have been many.
Some of the most famous include; Chewbacca to Han Solo, Robin to Batman and of course … Pedro to Napoleon!
By definition … sidekicks took ‘second chair’ to the main characters.
However, their contribution to the success of the lead was generally, quite significant.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing really.
That said … our client has asked Kelly Meadows to find a ‘sidekick’ who can make a significant contribution of their own for a busy pharmacy located in Hamilton, Ontario.
POSITION: PHARMACY ASSISTANT
OFFICE: HAMILTON, ONTARIO
The Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for clerical and administrative responsibilities, including serving customers, completing and filing paperwork, stocking pharmacy shelves and answering telephone queries.
- Process accurate and complete prescription orders from clients
- Maintain clear and accurate patient and prescription records
- Assist with measuring, mixing, and compounding prescription products
- Responsible for accurately blister packing, labeling, and dispensing of medications
- Ensure inventory of drugs and pharmacy stock are up to date
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Provide excellent customer service and handles cash register transactions
- Prepare letters, memos, receipts, benefit claims and invoices for clients
- 2 years’ experience working as a Pharmacy Assistant and Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Diploma from a Pharmacy Assistant program required
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Ability to work independently and in a busy team environment
- Kroll software experience is required
SALARY: $18.00 to $20.00 / hour
OTHER: Full-time … and must be flexible to work evenings and weekends
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Kelly needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘SIDEKICK’ ROLE (Pharmacy Assistant) #8K71MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.