The Rubik’s Cube was first introduced to the world in 1980 … and became an instant sensation.
By 1982, the record for solving the pesky little cube stood at 22.95 seconds!
In 2011, Feliks Zemdegs broke the 6 second barrier … solving the puzzle in a mere 5.66 seconds.
And … in April 2015, Collin Burns, a teenager, solved it in an unprecedented 5.25 seconds!
So, what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s most recent mandate?
Well … not much really.
That said … while you won’t be expected to solve the Rubik’s Cube … you will be expected to possess expert skills as a Nurse Practitioner in our client’s Edmonton clinic.
POSITION: NURSE PRACTITIONER
OFFICE: EDMONTON, ALBERTA
In collaboration with the multidisciplinary healthcare team, the Nurse Practitioner will lead particular focus in a primary care setting not limited to, chronic disease and repatriated patients and ensure patients have timely and efficient access to therapy. This role is accountable for providing exceptional nursing care to meet the needs of the clinic, using patient-focused health care plans as a framework for care.
- Perform measurements and assessments, manage patient follow-ups and monitor response to therapy
- Manage patient intake, scheduling and facilitate patient access to medication/reimbursement
- Customize elements of health care plans
- Electronic medical record (EMR) keeping and maintenance
- Support physicians by providing patients with health education, disease and therapy information and counselling
- Address patients’ educational and motivational needs to support patient success in treatment programs
- A Master Degree in Nursing with a focus on Advanced Clinical Practice or related
- Must have current registration and good standing with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) in the NP adult stream with current experience as a NP in an acute care setting, preferably Critical Care
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a NP preferably in primary care
- Basic Cardiac Life Support – Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) certification and ACLS are required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced clinic
SALARY: $58.00 to $60.00 / hour
OTHER: Full-time must be flexible to work evenings and weekends
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Kelly needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; THE ‘RUBIK’S CUBE’ ROLE – NURSE PRACTITIONER – 8K71MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits the position outlined above.