If you asked 100 people who Stan Smith was … maybe 10% could identify him correctly.
You likely have a pair of his sneakers in your house … but have no idea what his story is.
Stan was a professional tennis player from 1971 – 1985 … and his story, is absolutely wonderful!
As a young boy, Stan applied for a job as a ‘ball boy’ for the Davis Cup (the premier international team event in men’s tennis). After assessing him … Davis Cup organizers concluded he was far too clumsy and uncoordinated to chase after stray tennis balls … and rejected his application.
Now … if you love a come-back story as much as the next guy … you’ll be happy to know Mr. Smith would in fact, have the last laugh! He grew up to win Wimbledon, the U.S. Open … and a total of eight Davis Cups!
So … what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … we’re looking for a sales professional who shares Stan’s commitment to excellence and his ‘don’t quit’ attitude. Someone who is proficient at getting in front of decision makers … and has a track record of successfully securing new business!
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Account Executive will call on both established and new target clientele within a territory encompassing; Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and Scarborough, Napanee, Belleville.
They will sell a complete suite of ‘cutting-edge’ solutions including; Lockers, Shelving and Storage.
Now … you may be wondering how Lockers, Shelving and Storage can possibly be considered ‘cutting-edge’. Trust me, when you see the applications and ingenuity behind this company’s products … you’ll be shocked!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: VICE-PRESIDENT SALES
OFFICE: HOME OFFICE (IN GTA)
INDUSTRY: STORAGE + DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
TERRITORY: Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Napanee, Belleville
- Create and action a sales strategy to penetrate territory and secure new business
- Maintain a high level of targeted sales activity – to build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Become an expert with respect to the company’s products and services
- Understand client needs, develop appropriate solutions and articulate via comprehensive project proposals
- Project Management – to ensure the successful and profitable completion of projects
- 3 – 5 years of full cycle, B2B sales experience … in a hunter role
- Experience identifying, calling on and presenting to senior management decision makers
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and elite level time management and communication skills
- Able to work with mathematical concepts (pricing, margins, costs, measurements, fractions, percentages)
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $65,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (YEAR 1): $100,000 – $105,000
OTHER: benefits + car allowance
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1st – Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd – Ensure your subject line reads; THE ‘STAN SMITH’ ROLE – (14-J-17-MTCHFBL).
3rd – Don’t send a generic email … where you simply change the “Dear Insert Name” portion.
4th – Based on the job description … tell Sabrina specifically what makes you a fit for this role.