“Put that coffee down … coffee’s for closers”!
You won’t find too many sales people who haven’t seen this infamous movie … and while Alec Baldwin was more than a bit ‘over-the-top’ in this 1992 classic about unmotivated sales people … his message definitely resonates with every sales professional.
Good thing is … you won’t need to worry about working under a tyrannical sales leader in this role.
This Sales Manager is great!
In this role, you will be responsible for selling courier transportation services at the National Account level.
While managing a number of high profile / high revenue accounts, you will strategically call on competitive National Accounts … to build rapport and grow business!
I’m looking for a skilled sales hunter who instinctively leaves no stone unturned.
My client doesn’t necessarily need someone from the courier space (although that would be great). They would be more than happy to entertain a candidate with experience selling in the Transportation Industry – in any capacity.
Note: My client will also consider an awesome Field Sales professional (from the courier space) who is ready to step into National Accounts … but hasn’t had the opportunity to do so with their current organization.
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
OFFICE: WEST GTA
INDUSTRY: COURIER (SMALL PARCEL)
TARGET MARKET: NATIONAL ACCOUNT TARGETS
- Promote organization’s services to grow new business revenue
- Understand prospects’ financial objectives, and link company’s value proposition, accordingly
- Collaborate with internal departments to advance sales cycles and secure revenue opportunities
- Establish extensive relationships at executive levels & across multiple decision makers (high, deep & wide)
- Partner with internal departments in order to provide best product offerings and close opportunities
- 4 to 5 years’ experience selling first-class solutions within the courier industry
- Experience selling premium priced services to large market corporations
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen; ability to uncover additional revenue opportunities
- Ability to utilize consultative selling process to present client-needs-oriented solutions
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $80,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (YEAR 1): $115,000 – $120,000+
OTHER: benefits + car allowance
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1st – Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2nd – Ensure subject line reads; THE ‘COFFEE’S FOR CLOSERS’ ROLE – (23H17-MTCHFBL).
3rd – Don’t send a generic email … where you simply change the “Dear Insert Name” portion.
4th – Based on my job description … tell me specifically what makes you a fit for this role.