“Put that coffee down … coffee’s for closers”!
You won’t find too many sales people who haven’t seen this infamous movie … and while Alec Baldwin was more than a bit ‘over-the-top’ in this 1992 classic about unmotivated sales people … his message definitely resonates with every sales professional.
Good thing is … you won’t need to worry about working under a tyrannical sales leader in this role.
This Sales Manager is great!
In this role, you will be responsible for selling courier transportation services at the National Account level.
While managing a number of high profile / high revenue accounts, you will strategically call on competitive National Accounts … to build rapport and grow business!
I’m looking for a skilled sales hunter who instinctively leaves no stone unturned.
In a perfect world … the candidate will hail from a similar sales role in the courier space.
The second-best scenario is a candidate with experience selling in the Transportation Industry – in any capacity.
Note: My client will consider an awesome Field Sales professional who is ready to step into National Accounts … but hasn’t had the opportunity to do so with their current organization.
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
OFFICE: WEST GTA
INDUSTRY: COURIER (SMALL PARCEL)
TARGET MARKET: NATIONAL ACCOUNT TARGETS
- Promote organization’s services to grow new business revenue
- Understand prospects’ financial objectives, and link company’s value proposition, accordingly
- Collaborate with internal departments to advance sales cycles and secure revenue opportunities
- Establish extensive relationships at executive levels & across multiple decision makers (high, deep & wide)
- Partner with internal departments in order to provide best product offerings and close opportunities
- 4 to 5 years’ experience selling first-class solutions within the courier industry
- Experience selling premium priced services to large market corporations
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen; ability to uncover additional revenue opportunities
- Ability to utilize consultative selling process to present client-needs-oriented solutions
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $75,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (YEAR 1): $110,000 – $115,000+
OTHER: benefits + car allowance
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1st – Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2nd – Ensure the subject line reads; THE ‘COFFEE’S FOR CLOSERS’ ROLE – (26-F-17-MTCHFBL).
3rd – Don’t send a generic email … where you simply change the “Dear Insert Name” portion.
4th – Based on my job description … tell me specifically what makes you a fit for this role.