Joe Pistone was born September 17, 1939 in Erie, Pennsylvania but for the most part …. grew up in Paterson, New Jersey.
He joined the FBI in 1969 and since he knew how to drive an 18-wheeler, he was assigned to the truck hijacking squad.
Joe’s ability to penetrate this crime ring led to the arrest of more than 30 criminals and, more importantly … demonstrated his potential effectiveness for his next mission.
In September 1976, Pistone exited his local FBI office and ‘vanished’ for six years!
Long story short … under the alias of Donnie Brasco … he successfully infiltrated the New York Mafia’s Bonanno Family.
His involvement led directly to 200 indictments and more than 100 convictions.
What does this have to do with our current role? – Nothing really.
That said … while you won’t need to infiltrate the mafia … you will be operating on the inside … in this Inside Sales role!
Unlike a lot of the Inside Sales roles you’ll come across … this one is truly consultative in nature.
It’s not about how many calls you can crank out … it’s about the quality of the connections you make.
There are no ‘robotic’ scripts to memorize … no auto-dialer to contend with.
As an Inside Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships and closing new business over the phone. You’ll be provided with in-depth training and equipped with the tools required to maximize your potential.
POSITION: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: MID-TOWN TORONTO (YONGE & EGLINTON AREA)
- Strategically target an assigned territory via cold-calling – using the company’s defined prospect database
- Move accounts through all stages of the sales process; cold-calling, needs analysis, product demonstration, proposal, negotiation and closing
- Qualify prospects by understanding their needs, the business strategies they follow and the challenges they face
- Adopt the company’s consultative / needs based selling approach
- Build and maintain long-term relationships
- Close deals and make quota
- 2 to 3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Sales experience must be consultative in nature … (not HVAC ‘spray ‘n’ pray’ type sales)
- A history of achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Proven success in building senior level, C-Suite-type relationships
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Strong listening and questioning skills with impeccable spoken and written English
- Comfortable working with technology
BASE SALARY: $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $25,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits … fixed hours (8:45am – 5:00pm) … realistic potential to earn 6 figures in Year 2
1: Send a short email along with your resume to Danielle Giannattasio at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the Subject Line reads; THE ‘DONNIE BRASCO’ ROLE – (16.E.17-M&F).
3: I beg you … please don’t send a cover letter or generic email … (we hate them).
4: Where are you currently employed & what’s your REAL motivation in looking for a new role?
5: Based on the job description … ain why you are a contender for this role?