If you’ve been in sales for any decent amount of time … you’ve very likely held a role where the product or service you were selling was pretty much a “me too” offering.
As much as your marketing team tried to squeeze out key differentiators … truth was … there weren’t many.
Sure … your company’s colours were different than those of your competitors … but what you were selling was essentially the same thing!
Imagine a sales role … where your solution is head and shoulders above your competitors!
Imagine having extremely few competitors to start with.
Imagine prospecting for business … and your target market looks forward to speaking with you.
Imagine not having to ‘nickel and dime’ to get the sale … because your solution is …
Kinda like … shooting fish in a barrel?
In this role … you will sell a SaaS solution into the real estate asset management market across North America.
If you’re thinking … “this isn’t a large enough space to sell into” … quite simply … you’re dead wrong!
The opportunity in this ‘space’ is massive … and it’s exactly why I’ve been tapped on the shoulder to help.
The ideal candidate has a strong B2B, solution sales background with success hunting and closing new business.
While software experience is preferred … it’s not necessary.
My client is open to candidates with a B2B background who are very comfortable with technology … willing to learn SaaS … and how to effectively sell in this space.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: SALES DIRECTOR
OFFICE: NORTH YORK
TARGET MARKET: CORPORATE PROPERTY TAX / REAL ESTATE MARKET
- Create and action a sales strategy to secure new business
- Maintain a high level of targeted outbound activity to build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Deliver online and in-person presentations and product demos tailored to client needs
- Become an expert with respect to the company’s products, value proposition and positioning
- Close business
- 5 – 10 years of high results, full cycle, B2B sales experience … in a hunter role
- Prior SaaS sales experience preferred … (but not required)
- Knowledge of corporate property tax/real estate … a definite plus (but not required)
- Experience and confidence in identifying, calling and presenting to senior management decision makers
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills combined with a strong work ethic and superior time management skills
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $85,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (YEAR 1): $110,000 – $115,000
EXPECTED YEAR 2 EARNINGS: $150,000
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
The ball is in your court … and this is how it works;
1st – Email your resume to me Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2nd – Ensure the subject line reads; THE ‘FISH IN A BARREL’ ROLE – (28-D-17-HHK).
3rd – I beg you … please, please, please … don’t send me a previously prepared, generic email … where you simply change the “Dear Insert Name” portion.
4th – Based on my job description … tell me specifically what makes you a fit for this role.