You’ve likely never heard of the “Peacock Mantis shrimp” but prepare to have your mind absolutely blown!
While it measures a measly 4 inches in length … pound for pound, it’s among the strongest animals in the world.
This shrimp uses a spring loaded club to punch its prey – (kinda like a crossbow).
Believe it or not, when activated … its club accelerates to more than 80 km/h … at a force of 330+ pounds. That’s equal to the energy of a bullet … shot from a 22 caliber gun!
To put it in perspective … if a human could produce the same amount of force … they’d shatter steel!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … Match and Fable’s client is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who packs a punch of their own … when it comes to business development of their SaaS offering!
POSITION: ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SVP, SALES (BASED IN USA)
TERRITORY: TORONTO (+ ACROSS CANADA, AS NECESSARY)
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE / SaaS
TARGET MARKET: CORPORATE LEGAL DEPARTMENTS
Our client is the key player in their space and they’ve asked Match and Fable to find an Enterprise Account Executive with SaaS experience to develop and manage relationships with Canada’s Corporate Legal Departments – with a focus on penetrating new accounts and upselling existing.
Their SaaS solution has been implemented by a laundry list of the world’s largest organizations … and the genuine earning potential of this role is mind-blowing!
- Build and manage a pipeline … via a strategic process, to achieve revenue targets
- Create strategic penetration plans (including a solid CRM sales pipeline), to build new business
- Manage full cycle of business deal – from negotiation to close
- Establish new and develop existing relationships with Corporate Legal Departments – across Canada
- Present to various audiences (from Managers to C-Suite) … across various departments – from Legal to IT
- Partner with internal resources to deliver best solutions for clients
- 5 to 10 years’ experience selling B2B Enterprise Software (cloud based and/or on-prem)
- Experience selling SaaS into large corporations
- NICE TO HAVE: Selling into Corporate Legal Departments + High Domain knowledge
- Track record of elevated sales performance and target achievement
- Demonstrated ability to sell SaaS solutions that enhance end-user productivity across multi-departments
- Travel, as required
BASE SALARY: $150,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $150,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $300,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: mileage + vacation + benefits + home office
INTERESTED? There are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; PUNCH – 11D91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)